The Fiber Checker is a very useful tool designed for checking the defects of a fiber cable. It emits a visible 650nm wavelength red laser light through fiber optic cables, then if there are breaks or defects in the fiber it will refract the light, creating a bright glow around the faulty area.
1. Easy to check fiber faults by using 650nm visual red laser.
2. Range: Visibility up to 3 ~ 5km.
3. Universal Connector for testing additional (ST, SC, FC, MU, and LC interfaces when using our Optional Adapter).
4. Operates with both Single mode and Multimode cables.
5. Highly effective power circuits designed for stable laser power.
6. Operating in both Continuous Wave (CW) & Pulse Mode.
7. Dustproof cap keeps fiber connectors clean, Powered by two AAA-size alkaline batteries, LED indicator for Power On, Battery Low alerts.